Time flies!

 Well my friends, week one of classes is vastly approaching, and I have to say, I have learned A LOT thus far. Although I am not at the stage where I have nearly mastered the language, I am able to comprehend a lot more as to what is being said. I may not be able to hold a long conversation (probably less than 30 seconds, haha), but I am understanding most of what is being said- us slow minded people need to take our valuable time! But hey, that’s why I am here.

Today, in class, my maestra and I had a very long conversation (again, me listening and comprehending about 85% of what she is saying). It was good to listen to what she was saying about the various topics we got into discussing. As I was asking some questions in Spanish (see I am learning something, haha) she responds totally in Spanish, with some Spanglish in there to make sure I am not loosing her. Honestly, she is VERY GOOD!

Well, I can keep going on for sometime in regards to what we discussed, but I will make this a short post for now, and for tomorrow- I will give you an update as to what our field trip to Antigua’s Cathedral- Catedral De San Juan- is like!

Hasta Luego!

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Just an ordinary day at School!

Day 1

The Ancient and the Contemporary