In Waiting

My friends/Mis Amigos,

Well, I am packed, checked-in, and IN-WAITING at the Airport. I look forward to this learning experience- from an academic, personal, spiritual, and pastoral standpoint. However, going to another country is not just learning about a different culture, but rather to be immersed and consumed by the different traditions, and to encounter and enter into the ‘identity’ of the country. Being a part of another country is unique and beautiful because it provides both the experience to  encounter with people from another part of the world, who help shape the ‘identity’ of their country who in turn shape the minds and hearts of individuals seeking to become a part of their way of life- both for short-term and long-term. 

This is what we are going to my brothers and sisters, and I look for4ward to going on this magnificent journey with you that Christ has called us to. 

Next time you hear from me will be in Antigua, Guatemala!

Hasta Luego

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Just an ordinary day at School!

Day 1

The Ancient and the Contemporary